Australia Wide Dispatch
- Dispatch RECOMMENCED Tuesday August 28th.
- Due to warehouse move, orders placed from MIDDAY TUESDAY AUGUST 14th will be dispatched AFTER FRIDAY AUGUST 24th.
- Please contact us if you want to clarify a dispatch date. We're happy to chat!
- On occasion, things go wrong. If something comes up preventing us from dispatching your order, we will contact you to work out a solution.
- All orders are dispatched from our Sydney warehouse.
Typical courier delivery dates - Please add 1 to 2 Days for Australia Post. Delivery times are from the time of dispatch, not the time of your order.
Sydney Metro - Next Business Day to 2 days
Melbourne Metro - Next Business Day to 3 Days
Brisbane - 2 to 3 Business Days
Adelaide - 3 to 4 Business Days
Perth - 5 to 6 Business Days
ACT - 2 Business Days
Tasmania (Hob + Lau) - 4 Business Days
NSW Other - 2 to 3 Business Days
VIC Other - 3 to 4 Business Days
QLD - Near Brisbane - 2 to 3 Business Days
QLD - Middle & North - 3 to 5 Business Days
SA Other - 3 to 5 Business Days
WA - Middle - 5 to 7 Business Days
WA - Northern - 6 to 7 Business Days
NT - 3 to 5 Business Days
International - Please contact us
These times are typical delivery times. Circumstances outside of our control may affect your individual delivery.
Warehouse Click & Collect
Collection from warehouse only.
***Click & Collect not currently operating***
- Address: From September 2018
- Directions: From September 2018
- Open 10am to 3pm weekdays
- Order cut off at 8am for 10am collection (Allow for Monday morning to be busier and potentially delayed.)
How Freight Is Calculated
Freight charges are automatically calculated by the website in your shopping cart. Simply enter your postcode to calculate freight.
- The freight calculation is based on the physical size of your order and your postcode.
- Charges for your postcode are based on information provided to us by Australia Post and our courier companies and include handling and packaging.
Delivery Method Options
- Australia Post delivery can only be used if individual product sizes in your order fall within the size limits of Australia Post. Please note that very large products are not handled by Australia Post and instead will need to be sent to you by courier - if a product you select is too large for Australia Post i.e. a Christmas Tree, then you will not have the option to select Australia Post as a shipping method when you check out. As a general rule, if an item is available to ship to New Zealand, then the item can be shipped by Australia Post.
- If shipping is by Australia Post, you will receive an e-mail from Australia Post when your order has been collected from us, and just before delivery to you.
- This email gives you a parcel tracking link allowing you to track the progress of your order delivery.
- Australia Post allows for deliveries to PO boxes, and to every part of Australia and New Zealand, as well as anywhere in our international shipping zone.
- Your order is safely delivered to you or can be collected from your local Australia Post outlet at your convenience.
- Your order is securely stored until you sign acknowledgement of receipt.
- This method of delivery is an option for you to select when you Checkout your online order.
- If individual product sizes in your order are too large for Australia Post (based on their size limits), this method of delivery will be automatically selected.
- Courier delivery is an extremely reliable method of delivery.
- It does not allow for deliveries to PO Boxes.
- Your order is securely stored until you sign acknowledgement of receipt.
- If you are not home when delivery is made a card will be left for you to arrange a delivery day. If you are not home on that day you may be liable for a 3rd delivery charge.
Authority To Leave
- If choosing Courier delivery, you may select to authorise the driver to leave your order if you are not at home.
- Your parcel/s will be placed at your selected location if the delivery address is unattended.
- You also agree that the order is deemed received once the parcel/s are left at your requested Authority To Leave location.
- Christmas Warehouse and the parcel deliverer do not accept any responsibility and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any parcel/s once left.
- You warrant that the delivery driver is free from any possible harm or injury when leaving your parcel/s at your Authority To Leave location, and that the delivery site also is safe and easy to access.
- Christmas Warehouse will consider their obligation to deliver your goods fulfilled when the parcel/s are left
Freight charges for your order
The prices indicated for products on our website exclude freight and handling. Freight charges are automatically calculated by the website on your shopping cart.
- The freight calculation is based on the physical size of your order, and the charges that correspond to that size for your postcode.
- Charges for your postcode are based on information provided to us by Australia Post, our courier companies and include handling and packaging.
- The freight charged to you is on a cost basis - we only charge you what we are charged.
- Google Shopping freight quote: Google Shopping does not enable freight charges to reflect the scope and variety of our orders. We quote our minimum order charge, and our site then calculates freight charge as per these Terms and Conditions.
Our aim to is deliver your order to you using the cheapest, most reliable delivery method.
Christmas Warehouse has been delivering Christmas Trees, lights and decorations to customers throughout Australia since 1985 so whether you are in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Canberra or anywhere in between ... we have got you covered. We are also pleased to now also deliver internationally.
We use the fastest, most reliable transport companies for the safe delivery of your order and normal courier delivery times apply depending on your location. No order is too large or too small.
Christmas Warehouse welcomes all international orders. We can deliver worldwide to most destinations - anywhere where Australia Post delivers.
It's easy to order and pay for international orders through our normal website online shopping.
If you are placing an order for shipping to an international destination outside Australia, please note the following:
- All prices are in Australian Dollars.
- The majority of our products can be shipped internationally, but not all due to Australia Post size restrictions - please refer to the product detail page "shipping" section.
- Normal processing times apply (refer to the dispatch times at the top of this page).
- We take great care in packing overseas shipments.
- Your international shipping cost depends on the weight of the package and its destination. This is automatically calculated for you in your shopping cart or can be viewed during checkout.
- Your international order does not include the payment of any duties (customs tariffs), taxes and brokerage fees associated with the shipment - these costs are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- All electrical products are supplied using a standard Australian 3 pin plug. High voltage electrical products are 230 Volts. Low voltage electrical products are 12 Volts.
Please contact us for any additional information.
Christmas Warehouse is dedicated to offering our worldwide customers fast, helpful service. The contents on this page form part of and should be read in conjunction with our main terms and conditions.