We have some loyal customers. I mean, there are people who come into our stores and know more about the history of our range than even we do! (You know who you are...)
That tells me something - that we have customers who care, customers who are loyal, and customers who respect us. As a business, we know how lucky we are to have that, and we're very proud of our ability to continually innovate to grow alongside you.
As buyer, it's my job to select a range that magnificently supports what you're doing for Christmas, without breaking the bank. And I love it!
I'm sure you noticed in 2015 that we achieved a change towards the introduction of themes in our range. Why did we do that?
Well now, when shopping at Christmas Warehouse, you know that you can get entire ranges that match your decor. Entire ranges that compliment your style, or an entire range that sets you totally apart! No more mis-matched bits and pieces, no more loving one item but having to leave it behind because it doesn't go with anything.
One of my favourites from last year was the Red/White/Silver range. it's just spectacular! From fairy lights to rope lights, from sparkling baubles to glittering icicles, there was a whole world to choose from.
At the same time, a more sophisticated Christmas decoration range was presented to you. And you loved it! Gorgeous champagne and chocolate wreaths, magnificent bronze filigree poinsettias, with beautiful copper ribbon to accessorise with - it was a beautiful addition.
So what's in store for Christmas 2016? That I can't yet tell you, but I can tell you that come mid September, you'll be able to see the whole Christmas 2016 decorations range from Christmas Warehouse either online, or at one of our stores. (A a little secret - Castle hill is the first to be fitted out - be there right at the end of August and you may just get a sneak peak!)
(I might see you there!)
- August 2020 (1)
- May 2020 (1)
- October 2019 (3)
- September 2019 (2)
- December 2018 (1)
- September 2017 (1)
- July 2017 (1)
- June 2017 (2)
- May 2017 (1)
- October 2016 (2)
- August 2016 (2)
- July 2016 (1)
- November 2013 (13)
- October 2013 (30)
- December 2012 (6)
- November 2012 (32)
- Christmas Warehouse COVID Policy
- COVIVID-20 Create Your Own VIVID This Year
- Trends In Christmas Ornaments
- Australia's Best Christmas Trees - Christmas Warehouse Christmas Trees
- Why people love to shop at The Christmas Warehouse
- Buyer's Desk - The Year Of Pink!
- Should we say Christmas or Xmas?
- Christmas World
- Buy Direct And Save
- Christmas Crackers, Bon Bons, and Silly Jokes
- Winter In Sydney and Surrounds - Christmas In July!
- Buyers Desk - The magnificent comeback of Gold!
- Create a memory - and decorate on a budget!
- Pre-decorated or decorate yourself? 5 things to consider.
- 2016 is an inspired year in Christmas!
- Buyer's Desk - To Theme Or Not To Theme?
- Christmas Stock Is Nearly Here!
- Temperatures drop for Christmas in July 2016!
- Christmas Gifts in a Jar
- Alternatives to Christmas Foods
- Christmas Gifts for Guys
- Finding Love at Christmas
- Knitting a Turtleback Sweater for Christmas
- Crochet for Christmas
- Knitting for Christmas
- Homemade Christmas Decorations
- The Traditional Christmas Yule Log
- Traditional Christmas Cocktails
- Potpourri for Christmas
- The Story Behind Christmas Herbs