We have some loyal customers. I mean, there are people who come into our stores and know more about the history of our range than even we do! (You know who you are...)
That tells me something - that we have customers who care, customers who are loyal, and customers who respect us. As a business, we know how lucky we are to have that, and we're very proud of our ability to continually innovate to grow alongside you.
As buyer, it's my job to select a range that magnificently supports what you're doing for Christmas, without breaking the bank. And I love it!
I'm sure you noticed in 2015 that we achieved a change towards the introduction of themes in our range. Why did we do that?
Well now, when shopping at Christmas Warehouse, you know that you can get entire ranges that match your decor. Entire ranges that compliment your style, or an entire range that sets you totally apart! No more mis-matched bits and pieces, no more loving one item but having to leave it behind because it doesn't go with anything.
One of my favourites from last year was the Red/White/Silver range. it's just spectacular! From fairy lights to rope lights, from sparkling baubles to glittering icicles, there was a whole world to choose from.
At the same time, a more sophisticated Christmas decoration range was presented to you. And you loved it! Gorgeous champagne and chocolate wreaths, magnificent bronze filigree poinsettias, with beautiful copper ribbon to accessorise with - it was a beautiful addition.
So what's in store for Christmas 2016? That I can't yet tell you, but I can tell you that come mid September, you'll be able to see the whole Christmas 2016 decorations range from Christmas Warehouse either online, or at one of our stores. (A a little secret - Castle hill is the first to be fitted out - be there right at the end of August and you may just get a sneak peak!)
(I might see you there!)
- October 2016 (2)
- August 2016 (2)
- July 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (24)
- November 2013 (13)
- October 2013 (30)
- November 2012 (14)
- Pre-decorated or Decorate Yourself? 5 Things To Consider.
- 2016 is an inspired year in Christmas!
- Buyer's Desk - To Theme Or Not To Theme?
- Christmas Stock Is Nearly Here!
- Temperatures drop for Christmas in July 2016!
- Setting Up Your Outdoor Christmas Decorations
- Polishing Your Shiny Christmas Decorations
- Hanging Christmas Decorations Inside & Outside Your Home
- Cheering Up Your Living Room with Christmas Decorations
- Small Christmas Decorations to Give to Your Holiday Guests
- Decoration Tips for Your Office
- Reindeer Christmas Decorations for the Holiday Season
- Christmas Decorations That'll Go Well With Your Christmas Dinner
- How to Safely Decorate Your Tree with Christmas Decorations
- Why Get an Artificial Tree & Christmas Decorations
- Fun Christmas Decorations You Can Hang Anywhere
- Unique Light-Based Christmas Decorations for Your Home
- Trinkets & Pieces for Glittering Christmas Decorations
- Elegant Christmas Decorations For Your Home
- Christmas Decorations & Statues for Your Front Lawn
- Electric Light Christmas Decorations That Blend Well Together
- Centrepiece Christmas Decorations to Amaze Your Holiday Guests
- Why a Wreath is a Must-Have Piece for Christmas Decorations
- Tips for Christmas in July
- Making the Most of Small Trinkets & Christmas Decorations
- Solar LED Christmas Decorations: The Versatile & Eco-Friendly Choice
- LED Christmas Decorations: What They Are & Why They Matter
- How to Set up & Store Fragile Christmas Decorations
- How to Flame-Proof Your Christmas Decorations
- Christmas Gifts in a Jar