Updated 18 July 2021
- In line with NSW Government Restrictions, certain stores have been forced to pause face to face in store sales and/or reduce trading hours. Click here for store details & trading times
- We understand that some of our customers may still need Christmas items urgently and therefore we have alternate ways to shop. Click here for other ways to shop
- Reluctantly, no faulty item, damaged item or change of mind refunds or exchanges will be available at stores that have paused face to face in store sales. Don't worry! We will offer an extended grace period, where reasonable.
In line with NSW Government Restrictions, we have the following check-in options available at each of our stores:
- QR codes available at entry point
- Manual check in option available at entry point
- Digital check in option (see links below for each store)
Campbelltown Digital Check In Click Here
Erina Digital Check In Click Here
Penrith Digital Check In Click Here
Face Masks & Hand Sanitiser
- In line with NSW Government recommendations, all our in-store team members wear face masks in store.
- Hand sanitiser is available at entry to customers to ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of our stores and the health of our team members and customers.
No Flu Symptoms, No Loitering & No Browsing Without Intent to Purchase Lockdown Policy
To further protect the health and safety of our team members and customers, we have introduced the following policies during lockdown periods:
- customers who display any flu symptoms are asked to avoid entering our stores
- customers who intend to loiter in store are asked to avoid entering our stores
- customers who do not have a definite intent to purchase are asked to avoid entering our stores
If these policies are not adhered to, our team members have the right to request customers leave the store and if need be, call security to ensure compliance.
Safe Counter & Payment Procedures
The following policies are in place to protect the health and safety of our team members and all customer:
- we ask customers to practice the government recommended social distancing of 1.5m while waiting in queues at our registers.
- we ask customers not to stand too close to the counter to enforce government mandated social distancing.
- we ask customers to place items on our counters in a manner that our team members can enter the sale without touching the items.
- our team members will no longer bag items for customers, but will rather provide a bag for the customers convenience.
- we encourage all customers to utilise the touch-less payment method of Tap n Go. Don't worry ... we still accept cash but please try avoid using it.
- we ask customers to tear off their own receipts.
To ensure that our stores are as safe as possible, we have the following strict policies in place:
- any of our staff members (or members of their households) that display any flu symptoms are to report their situation immediately and the appropriate action take in line with the current NSW Government guidelines at the time.
- any of our staff members (or members of their households) that are contacted by the NSW Government in regard to COVID contacts are to report their situation immediately and the appropriate action take.
- strict cleaning policies have been implemented in store to ensure a higher degree of hygiene.
- we ask our customers to practice the government recommended social distancing of 1.5m if browsing in store and to respect the physical space of other customers as well as our team members.
- August 2020 (1)
- May 2020 (1)
- October 2019 (3)
- September 2019 (2)
- December 2018 (1)
- September 2017 (1)
- July 2017 (1)
- June 2017 (2)
- May 2017 (1)
- October 2016 (2)
- August 2016 (2)
- July 2016 (1)
- November 2013 (13)
- October 2013 (30)
- December 2012 (6)
- November 2012 (32)
- Christmas Warehouse COVID Policy
- COVIVID-20 Create Your Own VIVID This Year
- Trends In Christmas Ornaments
- Australia's Best Christmas Trees - Christmas Warehouse Christmas Trees
- Why people love to shop at The Christmas Warehouse
- Buyer's Desk - The Year Of Pink!
- Should we say Christmas or Xmas?
- Christmas World
- Buy Direct And Save
- Christmas Crackers, Bon Bons, and Silly Jokes
- Winter In Sydney and Surrounds - Christmas In July!
- Buyers Desk - The magnificent comeback of Gold!
- Create a memory - and decorate on a budget!
- Pre-decorated or decorate yourself? 5 things to consider.
- 2016 is an inspired year in Christmas!
- Buyer's Desk - To Theme Or Not To Theme?
- Christmas Stock Is Nearly Here!
- Temperatures drop for Christmas in July 2016!
- Christmas Gifts in a Jar
- Alternatives to Christmas Foods
- Christmas Gifts for Guys
- Finding Love at Christmas
- Knitting a Turtleback Sweater for Christmas
- Crochet for Christmas
- Knitting for Christmas
- Homemade Christmas Decorations
- The Traditional Christmas Yule Log
- Traditional Christmas Cocktails
- Potpourri for Christmas
- The Story Behind Christmas Herbs