Updated 15 December 2021
- All our stores are OPEN with regular trading hours. Click here for store details & trading times
- All our stores are COVID Safe and comply with NSW Government health orders.
- We understand that some of our customers may still prefer contactless shopping and therefore we have alternate ways to shop. Click here for other ways to shop
- In line with NSW Government health orders, customers are NO LONGER REQUIRED to provide proof of full vaccination or a valid health exemption.
- In line with NSW Government health orders, customers are REQUIRED to check-in.
- Online digital check-in options remain for those who insist (see links below for each store):
Campbelltown Digital Check In Click Here
Erina Digital Check In Click Here
Penrith Digital Check In Click Here
Face Masks & Hand Sanitiser
- In line with NSW Government recommendations, our team members and customers are REQUIRED to wear face masks in store.
- Hand sanitiser is available on our counters for customers to ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of our stores and the health of our team members and customers.
No Flu Symptoms
- Customers who feel unwell or display any flu symptoms are asked to avoid entering our stores.
Safe Counter & Payment Procedures
The following policies, although not mandatory, are in place to protect the health and safety of our team members and all customer:
- we ask customers to try practice social distancing where possible.
- we ask customers to try not to stand too close to the counter.
- we ask customers to try place items on our counters in a manner that our team members can enter the sale without touching the items.
- we encourage all customers to utilise the touch-less payment method of Tap n Go. Don't worry ... we still accept cash but please try avoid using it.
To ensure that our stores are as safe as possible, we have the following strict policies in place:
- any of our staff members (or members of their households) that display any flu symptoms are to report their situation immediately and the appropriate action take in line with the current NSW Government guidelines at the time.
- any of our staff members (or members of their households) that are contacted by the NSW Government in regard to COVID contacts are to report their situation immediately and the appropriate action take.
- strict cleaning policies have been implemented in store to ensure a higher degree of hygiene.
- August 2020 (1)
- May 2020 (1)
- October 2019 (3)
- September 2019 (2)
- December 2018 (1)
- September 2017 (1)
- July 2017 (1)
- June 2017 (2)
- May 2017 (1)
- October 2016 (2)
- August 2016 (2)
- July 2016 (1)
- November 2013 (13)
- October 2013 (30)
- December 2012 (6)
- November 2012 (32)
- Christmas Warehouse COVID Policy
- COVIVID-20 Create Your Own VIVID This Year
- Trends In Christmas Ornaments
- Australia's Best Christmas Trees - Christmas Warehouse Christmas Trees
- Why people love to shop at The Christmas Warehouse
- Buyer's Desk - The Year Of Pink!
- Should we say Christmas or Xmas?
- Christmas World
- Buy Direct And Save
- Christmas Crackers, Bon Bons, and Silly Jokes
- Winter In Sydney and Surrounds - Christmas In July!
- Buyers Desk - The magnificent comeback of Gold!
- Create a memory - and decorate on a budget!
- Pre-decorated or decorate yourself? 5 things to consider.
- 2016 is an inspired year in Christmas!
- Buyer's Desk - To Theme Or Not To Theme?
- Christmas Stock Is Nearly Here!
- Temperatures drop for Christmas in July 2016!
- Christmas Gifts in a Jar
- Alternatives to Christmas Foods
- Christmas Gifts for Guys
- Finding Love at Christmas
- Knitting a Turtleback Sweater for Christmas
- Crochet for Christmas
- Knitting for Christmas
- Homemade Christmas Decorations
- The Traditional Christmas Yule Log
- Traditional Christmas Cocktails
- Potpourri for Christmas
- The Story Behind Christmas Herbs