Until late last year.
Towards the end of the Christmas 2016 season, something unusual happened. As I watched the shelves at The Christmas Warehouse stores, watched the activity on the Christmas Warehouse website, it became clear that something was going on. It's one of those moments you hope for - when truly, the customer is in charge, the customer calls the shots - the customer is ahead in style!
Gold had made a comeback!
It's really true that styles are dynamic, growing and changing with time. Christmas is no different, and decorating your home for Christmas is a really exciting way to showcase your home, your individual style, and your love of your family! So of course you want to do that on-trend, like a decorating pro.
And we know - there's no point us showing you what you don't want! So for 2017, we have the most incredible range of gold Christmas decorations lined up to help you out!
Golds, champagnes, whites and ivory. Glitter, matt, shiny and sparkling, The colours match and blend, making it easy to decorate with flair. There's also stunning blended items, colours graduating from gold through to white making for a contemporary look. It's new technology making an amazing fashion statement! The various golds are also complemented with whites that really make your design pop with a 10 out of 10 "Wow!" factor.
The colours move right through the range, from decorated wreathes and garlands, to stunning poinsettia picks, ornaments and baubles. Decorate just your tree, or, quite literally, deck the halls! For "tis the season, to go GOLD!
- June 2017 (1)
- May 2017 (2)
- October 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (2)
- July 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (24)
- November 2013 (13)
- October 2013 (30)
- November 2012 (14)
- Buyers Desk - The magnificent comeback of Gold!
- Create a memory - and decorate on a budget!
- Pre-decorated or decorate yourself? 5 things to consider.
- 2016 is an inspired year in Christmas!
- Buyer's Desk - To Theme Or Not To Theme?
- Christmas Stock Is Nearly Here!
- Temperatures drop for Christmas in July 2016!
- Setting Up Your Outdoor Christmas Decorations
- Polishing Your Shiny Christmas Decorations
- Hanging Christmas Decorations Inside & Outside Your Home
- Cheering Up Your Living Room with Christmas Decorations
- Small Christmas Decorations to Give to Your Holiday Guests
- Decoration Tips for Your Office
- Reindeer Christmas Decorations for the Holiday Season
- Christmas Decorations That'll Go Well With Your Christmas Dinner
- How to Safely Decorate Your Tree with Christmas Decorations
- Why Get an Artificial Tree & Christmas Decorations
- Fun Christmas Decorations You Can Hang Anywhere
- Unique Light-Based Christmas Decorations for Your Home
- Trinkets & Pieces for Glittering Christmas Decorations
- Elegant Christmas Decorations For Your Home
- Christmas Decorations & Statues for Your Front Lawn
- Electric Light Christmas Decorations That Blend Well Together
- Centrepiece Christmas Decorations to Amaze Your Holiday Guests
- Why a Wreath is a Must-Have Piece for Christmas Decorations
- Tips for Christmas in July
- Making the Most of Small Trinkets & Christmas Decorations
- Solar LED Christmas Decorations: The Versatile & Eco-Friendly Choice
- LED Christmas Decorations: What They Are & Why They Matter
- How to Set up & Store Fragile Christmas Decorations