Christmas means more festive look, more glitzy homes, and millions of sparkly lights. Holiday trinkets and ornaments are very popular during the holidays. They come on all these many shapes, colours, and sizes. They are fun to look at and at the same time, they make a living space even readier for the holidays.
Holiday trinkets and decorative pieces vary from home to home. However, there are some staples and are considered to be in the Christmas ornaments hall-of-famers. If you have these, you can do without the others. Basic as they may seem, they make really good investments as they are something that you can use year after year. Here they are.
1. The Glittery Snowflake
Snowflakes are some kind of mystified Christmas symbols. They are considered really special because each piece is unique. The winter season is synonymous to the holiday season, so it is no surprise that snowflakes are considered to be among the basic Christmas symbols. Snowflakes are known to be glittery and sparkly. They also come in a wide variety of designs and sizes. Snowflakes can be hanged on the Christmas tree or can be placed in glass bowls for a classier effect.
2. The Silver Bell and Baubles
Baubles and bells are ornaments that make every Christmas seem complete. They are very popular because they have been attached with traditions since years and years ago. Bells come in many different colours and for some odd reason, silver bells are the most popular ones. Baubles, on the other hand have a character of their own. They are among the most versatile Christmas trinkets as you can hang them, place them in baskets, or place them in glass bowls. However you decide to present them, they will look great. The plus is that they come in many colours and designs too so you can play with textures very easily.
3. The Table Top Christmas Tree
Almost every home has a giant Christmas tree as this is among the most notable symbols of Christmas. To complement that, you can also have some mini Christmas trees all throughout the house. Mini Christmas trees come in a variety of sizes. If you want something that you can place on top of tables, shelves, and counters, you have several to choose from. There are traditional looking trees, fibre optic trees, and metallic textured trees. Depending on your preferences, you can easily find something that will appeal to you the most.
4. Santa & his reindeers
Santa and his reindeers are among the most endearing ornaments that you can have at home. Everyone loves Santa as he is a big symbol of generosity and is one of the most recognizable Christmas figures. Santa ornaments come in all sizes. There are life size decorations, hanging figurines, and light displays. Santa themed light displays work best outdoors as they make the house look more welcoming and homier.
5. The Sparkly Star
As far as instantly recognizable Christmas symbols are the topic, the star has its place among the hall of famers. The star captures the essence of Christmas in the deepest and most profound way. Each home should have one, to remind us of the true meaning of Christmas. Stars come in many forms. The most popular of these is the star lantern with lights. They are often placed outdoors as they are bright and sparkly. Stars can also be hanged on the Christmas tree. Others place a giant star on top as well. There are other trinkets associated with Christmas that you can use at home like angels, wreaths, mini pine trees, Christmas bows, Santa socks, and Santa hats. Others include the Gingerbread man and Mrs. Claus. Actually the choice when it comes to Christmas decors is totally up to you. You can buy new stuffs at the store or make your own decorations. You can even recycle your old ones with a little bit of creativity. When decorating, make sure to not limit yourself with the usual themes. You can always add some personal touches to make your decor look customized and truly your own. You can even combine natural elements such as twigs, acorns, and dried flowers to your design.
- September 2017 (1)
- July 2017 (1)
- June 2017 (2)
- May 2017 (2)
- October 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (2)
- July 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (24)
- November 2013 (13)
- October 2013 (30)
- November 2012 (14)
- Buy Direct And Save
- Christmas Crackers, Bon Bons, and Silly Jokes
- Winter In Sydney and Surrounds - Christmas In July!
- Buyers Desk - The magnificent comeback of Gold!
- Create a memory - and decorate on a budget!
- Pre-decorated or decorate yourself? 5 things to consider.
- 2016 is an inspired year in Christmas!
- Buyer's Desk - To Theme Or Not To Theme?
- Christmas Stock Is Nearly Here!
- Temperatures drop for Christmas in July 2016!
- Setting Up Your Outdoor Christmas Decorations
- Polishing Your Shiny Christmas Decorations
- Hanging Christmas Decorations Inside & Outside Your Home
- Cheering Up Your Living Room with Christmas Decorations
- Small Christmas Decorations to Give to Your Holiday Guests
- Decoration Tips for Your Office
- Reindeer Christmas Decorations for the Holiday Season
- Christmas Decorations That'll Go Well With Your Christmas Dinner
- How to Safely Decorate Your Tree with Christmas Decorations
- Why Get an Artificial Tree & Christmas Decorations
- Fun Christmas Decorations You Can Hang Anywhere
- Unique Light-Based Christmas Decorations for Your Home
- Trinkets & Pieces for Glittering Christmas Decorations
- Elegant Christmas Decorations For Your Home
- Christmas Decorations & Statues for Your Front Lawn
- Electric Light Christmas Decorations That Blend Well Together
- Centrepiece Christmas Decorations to Amaze Your Holiday Guests
- Why a Wreath is a Must-Have Piece for Christmas Decorations
- Tips for Christmas in July
- Making the Most of Small Trinkets & Christmas Decorations